Cover
Almost anytime I hear the work "vulnerable" I think of a Secondhand Serenade song and after i get done singing it in my head, I remember and starting feeling that feeling that I have gotten at a beginning of a relationship. With a sunrise background showing how it is a new chapter to a new day and anything could happen.
After doing this project, I feel like I do have a little different understanding of the word vulnerable. It isn't just for people but also for places too. Which i am pretty sure i would have never thought about that side of the word.
Did your dad warn you about zombies? I can hardly force myself out the door early on Monday mornings for my runs because I've watched The Walking Dead the night before, seriously...
ReplyDeleteOK, on a more serious note: I love vulnerability as a big idea, especially as artists and as pre-service teachers. This is something that really appeals to me as a risk taker, too.